1. From Sept.26, 2016, all new submission should be submitted on ScholarOne system here: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jaot
2. From January 2017, JAOTs will be published by De Gruyter publisher; more information can be found at: http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/jaots
Manuscripts should be prepared using "Microsoft Word" for PC.
Authors are requiered to submit electronically.
Submit your article online at: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jaot . Your cover letter should include names of 3 potentional
reviewers and their contact information (including e-mails).
It is a condition of publication that manuscripts
submitted to this Journal have not been published and will not
be simultaneously submitted or published elsewhere. By submitting
a manuscript, the authors agree that the copyright for their
article is transferred to the publisher if and when the article
is accepted for publication. However, the Assignment of Copyright
and Publishing Agreement will be required after the
manuscript has been accepted for publication.
Please know that we accept submissions and publish
articles (if accepted) based on a "first accepted, first published"
Manuscript Preparation (in
Microsoft Word for PC)
- Plain text on single pages, left alignment, NO columns in
- Write Text in 11 pt size, Times New Roman, single space, no
automatic or forced hyphenations.
- Titles and sub-titles can be in bold or italic.
- Page margins 1 inch (preferably on letter size 8?x 11 inch),
NO headers, footers, etc.
- Place Tables and Figures (colored or black and white) on the
last pages of your manuscript (not inserted with the text).
- Tables and Figures must open in Microsoft Word.
JAOTs Online: www.degruyter.com/view/j/jaots